Friday 24 February 2012

Happy Red Day

Today is officially the British Heart Foundation day where everyone is encouraged to wear red and donate to support this important charity. Here in the enquiry unit we’ve all turned up dressed in red, as well as eating red themed food and running various competitions throughout the office to try and raise as much as we can :), and if you would like to know more about the charity and do your part you can click on this link which will take you to their website: http://www.bhf.org.uk/get-involved/fundraising/red-for-heart.aspx or alternatively you can donate by texting WIWT24 £XX to 70700 , replacing XX With the amount of money you wish to donate.
















On a slightly unrelated note, finally got my grade back for my portfolio that I was stressing so much about. I did in that time where I had 3 deadlines due in 3 days, so I was seriously questioning whether or not I would get a good grade for it or not....BUT I did.....WOOOHOOO :D ended up get a 75 (1st) which I was over the moon about!! It was worth 50% of my module which now means I only need another 2.5% in order to pass :D definitely a weight of my mind!!

AND the good news keeps on flowing; I also found out that I got the job I applied for as a research assistant working alongside the MET police :D which will be great experience for me!! Additionally, I also have been asked to come along for an interview for another research assistant position next week, but I’m debating whether or not I should go, as I barely have time to manage everything I’m doing at the moment, with assignments, netball, working for the enquiry unit and actually going to uni, I don’t even know how i’m going to fit in this new job let alone another one :/ and i’d hate to go to the interview, get it, and then be in the horrible position of having to turn/let them down :/ it’s definitely something I need to think about either way!!

But yeah, that’s my week pretty much summed up, hopefully all of you have had a good week, :)

Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment