Friday 28 October 2011

It’s a sad day....a very very sad day :(


Sooooo it’s my friends Laura’s last day working in the Enquiry Unit today :( which means that every Friday I’m gonna be all alone on this side of the office....besides Sam W/Dan, but  they’re boys so they don’t really count as proper company :(. Although on the bright side she did buy some haribos and chocolates as a goodbye present so it’s not THAT bad now :)


 Laura made this as a goodbye tribute thing...and before you say anything, it IS a very quiet day in the office!!!!! :P

On another positive note, I managed to submit my first assignment todayyy :) it was only a practice report, but I’m still proud I submitted it and work hard for it so it’ll be interesting to see what the feedback on it is!! Although I do have another 3 assignments due in by the end of next week so I’m not too sure I should be celebrating just yet  :(!!

OH btw, if any current students read this blog, it’s not too late to join the best sports society at Greenwich (in my opinion :P) aka Netball :) it not also keeps you fit but it has an awesome social aspect to it tooooo!! As 6th team Captain I’ve arranged a social on Monday for my team so we can all get to know each other off court and (hopefully) play better as a team as well :). Since its Halloween we’re all dressing up in scary costumes and hitting Nando’s before finding somewhere to party :D

Alsoooo less than 2 months until Christmasssssssssss!! Eeeeeek. I’m one of those people that gets crazily excited for Christmas....I just love everything about it....the food...the presents...and just the general atmosphere it brings :D so so sooo hoping it snows this year though!! Would be nice to see one white Christmas!! Already started putting together some people’s presents and yesterday I was in London and I couldn’t resist going into this little Christmas boutique and buying some new fancy ornaments to go on the tree :D!! And can’t wait till it’s appropriate for me to start baking all the xmas treats :D


Anyway, thats enough about me for now :)

Cyaaa x

No comments:

Post a Comment