Friday 18 November 2011

OMG!

OMG. ONE. DAY. LEFTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!
Until:  BREAKING DAWN!!!!!







Excitement doesn’t even begin to cover it  :D this is like my favourite book and can’t wait to see how they’ve adapted it to the film :D. I’ve just got the Open Day to get through tomorrow and then I’m FREEEEEEE to go and watch it :D

On a less exciting note, after I watch Breaking Dawn I then have to spend the rest of my weekend desperately trying to finish off one of my many assignments due next week  :( whoever said third year is the hardest obviously forgot just how many assignments/exams you actually have to get through in second year *cries in despair*.

Because of the amount of work I’ve had to do, these past couple of weeks have actually been pretty mundane :( ...we did have our Netball initiations though :D that definitely put a smile on my face as since I’m now in second year,  I got the pleasure of terrorising the very unlucky freshers :D (Don’t worry we didn’t do anything TOO bad to them....we are ladies after all :D).  And my team played a couple of matches...unfortunately we did lose them both *boo hoo* but we are getting better with each match we play so fingers crossed for our match next week :D.

Besides that the only other exciting thing I did was to go to this restaurant Cosmos...Seriously, if there is a heaven I imagine that it would pretty much resemble there...Cosmos literally has every single food you can imagine....chinese....indian...thai....sushi....roast dinner....pizza...etc etc :D and then my personal favourite..THE DESERT BAR :D needless to say I practically starved myself that day and successfully polished off about half the restaurant :D om nom nom.


But anyways, hopefully once I hand in this next assignment I will have much more exciting news to share with you all :) but for now it’s off back to work I know....bye bye for now xx





No comments:

Post a Comment